Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Have been feeling both upset but happy recently.

Sad that my two bestest girls are leaving :( It's going to be so sucky here in singapore when they are both in auzzie :( But then again, I have A :) Idk whether what we are doing is the right thing but I'm glad we did it. :)

I'm so glad for gina in my life, it has been how long since we talked (?!) but meeting her was still the same as always, its quite amazing really. Like how i know no matter how long, our friendship still remains the same. But we really need to meet up more often haha.

&my sj people, i feel so bad missing out on 85 dinners :( &my mj boys!!!!!! Im sorry (not that any of you will see this but) for being mia!!!! will most likely be mia for the next two weeks again but i miss you guys soooo much!!!!

Not forgetting gobstoppers. I miss all of you guys, I miss our meetings how we are so comfortable with each other yet so inefficient hahahaaha.

Thinking back, my life aint that bad eh?

&of course my fav family and the world's best sissy. hahahahhaha

OKAY BACK TO MS ZZ

No comments: